Sunday, February 27, 2011

The World Is Yours


Well , it may be for Tony Montana
But for me , I am creating my own world in my head .
It is just a matter of time for me to be in the next level in education .
And taking theater is not bad .
Right ?
Who are you to judge ?
Do you know what would you be like in 10 years ?
Are you going to succeed or the other way around ?
So stop judging people by their education level .

It is an honor to actually know someone who accepts the way you are .
You do your work and I'll do mine . Simple .

So , by holding on to theater , imagine that i could make my own world on stage .
Ain't that brilliant ? It is like a superpower where you can just magically
transform a wide stage from your mind . Fuhh

Anyhoo . To think of it , rich and educated people will buy tix to watch right ?
At the end , people with good professions ends up coming back to us .
Tapi tadi baru je kutuk kitorang ni lowlife ? Hahaha
Human without a brain . "Too bad ah" Quoted by SS . Hahaha

So , By getting these people to watch your show , doesn't that makes you their leader .

You control them ! You control how they feel . Am i right ?
So basically they are in my hands and eventually you can control the "world"

So don't ever look down on us . Without you realizing it , you want more of us !
We are as important as you guys are .
We are no different .

Eventually The World is Mine ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment