Saturday, February 26, 2011

Living In The Moment

Live the moment

This quote had been ringing in my mind for the past two weeks
But I just don't get it .
I still think about the future . Hoping here and there when actually
things are better if you just live in the present .

No worries . No headaches . No nothing .

Don't think ! Just live !

We'll never know what's going to happen to us .
Let fate do its work
The more you think of the future and the past,
The more slow you become in achieving your goals .

Be free . Enjoy . No matter for the young and old .

Don't complicate things . Just don't think .

Somebody actually put this in my mind for the past two weeks

I admit that i was in my darkest hour

But hey , she gave light to me .

I can say that she is my hero ?? Haha

But only now i know what is the real meaning

of Live The Moment .

The way i think is different now .

Que sera , sera is what i hold on to right now .

And lets see what life has in stores for us . =D

No comments:

Post a Comment