Friday, February 4, 2011

Challenges for Both


As i look at the starry night
My hopes and dreams became wider
The mind tells it all
How far you've grown

My heart beats fast
Fast for many days
To look for a falling star
To wish
But it never came

My head is heavy
Heavy with burdens
Burdens that I myself
Couldn't even figure why

Fate has spoken
To challenge it
Is my goal
To where i stumble
I couldn't care less

Don't you dare give up
I will never
Even if there is no hope
Make one
And let Sunday be my judge

To see the ill
Is not what I seek
Facing it
Is my only choice

The wind has spoken
Accepting it, I will
With every might and patience
To you i will attend

Not to others, But to you

Lost of heart and companion
Is for me to forget
But to lose a mother now
Is Not what I seek

Dear God, hear my heart
As I plead for mercy
To You i give faith
To You i am humble

Dear God,
Help her on her knees
A new dawn
For her to see

As the tree of life
Wont fall now
Let it stand strong
Is what i pray

Give her the strength
To embark her journey
Of everlasting
Happiness that she could share
To us

To see her eyes dry of tears
To see her flesh made visible
To hear her voice of true joy
Is what I pray

Dear God
Listen to my little heart
For what I seek
Is a better life

Not for me
But for her

To lose a companion
I broke
To lose Her
I would rather be in Darkness

Mother ,
Be strong
Embrace life
You will get better

You have our prayers
YOU WILL GET BETTER

I Love you, Mother

Let's overcome the obstacles
And hope that there is an end
To all our heartaches

To Allah we pray

Amin

1 comment: