Thursday, June 10, 2010

A week to remember

Man , seriously la . I'm freaking tired of working . Yes , i love the money . But i just can't keep up with this . After this is all over , I'm gonna quit what i am doing now and just work in the Center . Working for READ Malaysia is awesome but at the end of the day , you only have few moments to have fun before you hit the bed . So basicly i can category myself as a 'No life' type of person . For this week only , my room is in havoc . Dan dan time ni almari aku patah . Macam dodol . So , i bought a new one and i seriously have no time deciding which clothes to put in . And now my room has many stupid stuff from the kitchen . My family is using my room to clear the hall and stuff and yeah , my room is the victim la as usual . Hmm . Abaikan ! I seriously need a VACATION .
@ READ Malaysia , The Mines

No comments:

Post a Comment