Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Enter the Taffman



What am i ? I'm weird ! HAHAHA . Ok let's break it down . Aku jenis yang berlawak sampai aku rasa diri aku dah macam stupid stupid cute jambu batu separa air . HAHA . But at times , kalau aku lepak sesorang dalam bilik ke ape i tend to get serious . That is where i get all my crazy ideas bout life and what to do bout it . Deep down i know i am ready to face maturity as i am well prepared for this . If u see me joking and stuff it is just the outer me . The inner me is different . I kinda have a wide range mind only when i think seriously . Yes i can give advices , motivation , suggestion , ideas or being understanding . I can help people to stand on their feet and face the harsh life ! But , i still haven't got the chance to show it . Because , i have seniors who are wiser than me . I will only help if a person has no other option and making me their last resort . I will be honored to help as much as possible . Am i getting soft now ? HAHAHA . Wattaya want from me ! HAHAHAHA . So , you may see me as a goofy person or a childish guy who has not had enough with his childhood , but if something goes wrong , i will gladly be the serious guy that u want me to be . Jap . Aku dah melalut . Aku tak paham apa aku cakap . HAHAHAHAHA . Damn you ballgazers ! HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment