Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Taffman - In the making !



Taff . When you hear that word it makes u feel that your abs is hard rock ! HAHA What the hell ? It all began one day i kept saying that my tummy has 6 packs . Reality , not even one ! HAHA . So in my weird mind , if i say that i am Taff all the time it will somehow motivates me to get slimer and Taffer ! I hope . HAHA . And suddenly i had this wild idea of a superhero called Taffman . I even made a story out of it . Who knows if one day i'm gonna be a Director , i think i might produce this . HAHAHAHA . I love ideas ! So, for now i think i'll stick with Putra Taffman because it sounds catchy . And WOW to Fatin , she screamed Taffman so loud during VAD . Cheers to her ! One day the world knows who is Taffman ! Jeng Jeng Jeng ! HAHAHAHA
Sexy ! HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment