Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pendrive je pun kn ?


It's funny .
Have you been in a situation when you help someone but they don't appreciate you ?
It happens right ? Yeahh it does . =D

Well since the title is about pendrive , so lemme tell u a tale of . .
Ermm why not u name it after i story2 you . High five !

So I gave a pendrive to someone who i consider a dear to my heart and just to see that she can deliver her stuff to her friend .

Foolish me i forgot to copy my PS3 system update to my pc . Awwww

So , if you guys are human enough , don't you think that by giving the pendrive to her is a form of helping ?? Helping her to actually do her work ? You think ?

Then one day i freaked out because i forgot my system is in that pendrive . Yeah .
So i asked her . But the pendrive is with her friend and bla bla bla .

It's normal to be 'gelabah' right ?

Well that became an issue of me being 'menggelabah'

But the one million dollar question is . . Pendrive sape tuh ? Hehehehehehe

Yeah although it's JUST a pendrive , but hey , i helped her before right . Without it , 'gelabah' juga awak nanti . Hahaha .

Peace ! =D

1 comment:

  1. haha...mintak balik pendrive sendri pon kire gelabah ka makcik? toron kang...ahahaha...

    ReplyDelete