Thursday, March 31, 2011

Umi

11th March 2011

She left us . She suffered too long . Her dream did came true . She said that in the dream she was not invited to my sister's wedding . She couldn't make it . The whole nikah ceremony was gloomy and wet . It shows on their faces . My dad's eyes as if it could no longer open wider . And I am trying hard to divert the sadness . I went here and there , talking to people but deep inside it is killing me . To know your own mother left u .

She is the best to everyone ! She wanted the best for everyone . That is how she lead her life all this time . We admit that without her in the house , everything is a mess ! I am still shock to know that she is gone . I could almost feel her in the house .
The way she laughs . The way she rebels . The way she cook . The way she walk . It is still fresh here in my mind .

I am actually out of ideas to even write here in this post .

p/s: I'll continue this post soon .

2 comments: